- To identify visitors referred to us from third parties, to enable us to inform that third party of the identity of the visitor and the value of the booking made by the visitor, to remunerate the third party and to enable the tracking of bookings through our website. These cookies expire within 30 days from the date of visit.
- To identify visitors to this website and enable us to track bookings and the value of bookings. These cookies expire within 30 days from the date of visit.
- To track visitor numbers and enable us to perform visitor analysis
- Only non-personal information is stored in your cookie
- You have the opportunity to set your computer to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued and to manually delete cookies from your computer at any time. If you accept cookies, they may remain on your computer for up to 365 days, unless you delete them. If you choose to reject all cookies, this may affect your ability to navigate and use our online booking service. As each browser is different, you may wish to check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to manage cookies or change your cookie preferences.